Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations Barack - I hope you are smarter than they think you are.

The only wealth the Federal Government is to spread around is "Freedom and Liberty".

How the country became split nearly 50/50 down the middle is a grand assault on the previous statement.

The campaign strategy this cycle was Change now synonymous with - "I will provide for you".

cycle: any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.

A sample guide to self reliance:

How much of my health care/Insurance/Contribution to a Health Savings Plan can I make on my own if I: Cancel my DSL subscription, cancel my cell phone subscription, stop buying coffee at the drive-thru coffee kiosk, stop eating out, stop going to the movies, don't go on that vacation, organize my driving better, quit buying make-up & hair products, razor blades, stop consuming bottled water, cancel my membership to the gym, etc., your list goes on, I know!

Better yet: Get a second job, work more hours, start my own business, collect and recycle aluminum cans...

Well?

--heard of sheep?

1 comment:

Large Marge said...

A counter rant to your babble:

Dude, the current Republican administration grew the Federal government, and the federal deficit by trillion dollar leaps and bounds...

If you are not fully brainwashed, and can recall, Clinton left office with a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS. Clinton may not have been able to keep his pants up, but NO ONE DIED WHEN CLINTON LIED!

So, dude, spread the blame around. Obama is not to blame (yet) for the frickin' mess the United States economy is in.

Speaking of "growing government," maybe you should also do an analysis of how the Republican GOVERNATOR promised to shrink California's government, and has not done so.

There, now I feel better.... But I think I need a beer ;-)